Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodbye Granny...

This past weekend my Granny passed away. She lived a full life, just the way she wanted. Some of the happiest memories of my childhood were at my Granny's house. My Granny taught me many things that still stay true to this day...White Gravy taste best made in a cast iron skillet made from sausage grease.
If you pan fry a steak in butter and worshisire sauce, before a night of drinking, you won't puke
A fly swatter hurts the ass as much as the fly
Frozen burritos and ketchup is a meal replacement
Bread should always be soft, if you cant afford Wonder don't bother
Sarcasm only sharpens as you get older
Slippers are acceptable footwear for ALL occasions
Keep a nice pair of PJ's as backup, you never know who you will meet in Reno
Yahtzee is timeless, and anyone who sits at your kitchen table will enjoy a game
Laughter cures most everything. If you cant laugh at them, smack em!

Jessie

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like she was a wonderful lady. I know she will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwe, I'm so sorry for your loss Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss, but don't forget she will live on forever in your memories. You are her legacy!

    ReplyDelete